If any of the links doesn't work please send an e-mail to vishva.stu.30@gmail.com or leave a comment, " The link doesn't work, change it." I will change the link in few days.......

Search SPV Softwares

Search Box by Blogs Daddy

Monday 28 May 2012

MY CHOBOT EXPERIENCE!

I started chobots when i was studying 6th standard in Madurai. I found it on ZAPAK.com but later due to my studies and exams i was pushed into the situation to stop playing chobots. After some days I wished to start chobots again but it showed Chobots is closed for maintenance, which made me very sad. After my annual holidays started i came again to see what is happening. But I felt a very big difference in Chobots. It is now really superb than what it was! I want to THANK the owner of chobots for giving this wonderful game to the world. 
                             
Please comment if you like + + + +
                   

THANKING YOU,
                                               
SP VISHVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll respond to u within a couple of days !!

back to top